“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
We at PAWC truly believe in mentorship. We use our conferences as the platform in which the young attendees and their targeted mentors have a chance to meet and start their journey together.
- Mentors can see where mentees need to improve.
- Mentors find ways to stimulate mentees personal and professional growth.
- Mentors offer encouragement they allow mentees to see the hope inside themselves.
- Mentors create necessary boundaries.
- Mentors are sounding boards.
- Mentors are trusted advisers.
- Mentors can be connectors.
Fields of Practice
Healthcare | Law | Technology | Entrepreneurship | Art | Manufacturing | Engineering | Architecture